Monday 1 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches Begins

Hiya Everyone,
                         Long time no post... yes I've been absent again the main reason being a rather large renovation going on that meant no phone or internet connection.  Unfortunately I'm not tech savy enough to do blog posts from my phone.  But the renovations are completed and yay look fabulous.  So I now have time to create and get back to blogging. 

My goal this month is to post each and every day of August featuring a project using the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set or Beautiful Branches Thinlits.  Both of these are a limited release promotion offered by Stampin' Up from 2nd-31st August or while stocks last.  I am very much in love with them and look forward to sharing some inspiration with you.  I look forward to sharing my creations focusing on this set with you. 

So here's my first card which could be used for many occasions.  To give the tree a dense foliage I have stamped the leaves twice once in Always Artichoke and a second time in Pear Pizzaz rotating the stamp slightly.



Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches, Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzaz
Card: Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Moroccan Washi Tape, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Tear Tape Adhesive

Cheers Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment