Wednesday 30 August 2017

Floral Birthday

Hello All,
                Here's a quick and easy birthday card we made in class recently.  I find it a challenge sometimes to keep cards simple but this one came together so easily I loved it.  That's my aim at the moment to make simpler cards, not that I don't love layers but sometimes it's nice to "keep it simple".

I stamped the floral image from the Wood Words Stamp set on the front of the Whisper White Card in Lemon Lime Twist.  I found when trying to stamp a larger odd shaped image as a background it's easier to start in the middle of the card and work my way out.  It's also nice to leave a few patches of white.

I embossed the layer of Lemon Lime Twist using the Petal Burst Embossing Folder this helps to add texture and depth to the card.  I stamped the Birthday Sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous onto a scrap of Whisper White and then punched out with the Pretty Label Punch and popped on some dimensionals and lastly I added some Rhinestones for a bit of bling.


Stamp Sets: Wood Words, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist
Card: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist
Punch: Pretty Label
Big Shot: Petal Burst EF
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

# Please note the Wood Words Stamp Set is available as a Bundle with the Wood Crate Framelit Dies.  Also the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set is available as a Bundle with the Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies.  When products are purchased in a Bundle they are discounted by 10%.

Contact me if you'd like any of the above products and would like to purchase them.  They are also available at My Online Store.




No comments:

Post a Comment