Saturday 26 August 2017

Bright Bee's

Hi Ho Everyone,
                           Like most of you I'm looking forward to the arrival of spring.  The warming weather the chirping birds, blooming flowers and increasing amounts of sunshine.  Thinking of sunshine brings me to the bright and cheerful card I'm sharing with you today.  I made this card a while ago but the bright and cheerful Daffodil Delight and cute bee's just called to me to share them.

For this card I embossed a card layer using the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. This card layer is just a little smaller than the card base.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White and then cut it down using the Triple Banner punch.

The Bee's are stamped individually on Whisper White in Basic Black Archival Ink and then the Daffodil Delight wings and body are Two-Step Stamped over the Line Image of the Bees.  I fussy cut out each of the Bee's and then coloured over the wings using Clear Wink of Stella.  I had three bee's as I didn't want them do be symmetrical so I layered them in a basic triangular shape.

Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams p138
Ink: Basic Black Archival 185, Daffodil Delight p186
Card: Daffodil Delight p186, Whisper White p185
Punch: Triple Banner p206
Big Shot: Hexagons Dynamic Textured EF p211
Accessories: Tear Tape Adhesive p 202, Dimensionals p203, Clear Wink of Stella p200

If you like any of these products you can purchase them by contacting me or through my Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment