Saturday 5 August 2017

Shining Light

Hello
         Here's a little light to bring to your day.  I like lighthouse stamp sets, in fact I think I've bought everyone Stampin' Up! has released since I became a demonstrator.  Maybe it's because I live in a seaside town or maybe it's because they are very versatile.  I hope you enjoy checking out this project as much as I enjoyed making it.

I started by stamping the sand dune image from the High Tide Stamp Set using Crumb Cake ink on the Very Vanilla card layer. Then I stamped the base lighthouse image from High Tide in Night of Navy ink by lining it up with the indent in the dune.  Then I stamped the top image of the lighthouse in Night of Navy Ink layering it carefully over the base lighthouse image.  Then I stamped the bird image from High Tide in Marina Mist angling them up to the right hand corner.  I punched the top right and bottom left corners with a corner rounder punch (now retired).  I stamped the sentiment in Marina Mist on a small layer of Very Vanilla Card and then adhered to a piece of Burlap Ribbon and popped up on dimensionals.


Stamp Set: High Tide
Ink: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
Card: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Punches: Corner Rounder (retired)
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

If you like any of these products you can purchase them through me or on my Online Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment