Sunday 6 August 2017

Carols of Christmas - Early Release

Hi All,
           Now I know it's a little early to start talking of Christmas.  But for us crafters getting the Christmas Card Stash started early is the only way to avoid excess Christmas Craziness.  To help us out Stampin' Up! have released a new Bundle Carols of Christmas early - ahead of the Holiday Catalogue that's coming out 1st September (psst contact me if you'd like a copy).

This Bundle is made up of a Stamp Set with traditional Christmas images and a set of co-ordinating Thinlits, if purchased together in a Bundle they are discounted by 10%.  However you can still purchase them individually.  Here's a card sample made by Stampin' Up! so I haven't provided the project recipe this time.



For more images of the stamps and dies and promotion details see below.



If you like any of these products you can purchase them from me directly or through my Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment