Wednesday 9 August 2017

Thanks a Bunch

Hi All
          Here's a sweet card I made as a thank you card recently for customers placing an order with me.  One of the things I love most about Stampin' Up! is how all their products lines co-ordinate with one another.  The stamps and dies or punches, the colours and designer paper and accessories.  It makes creating cards and 3D project so easy and fun!

For this card I wanted to use the Circle Die Cut as the focal point.  I die cut the circle from Whisper White Card Stock using the Layering Circles Die.  Then I stamped the flower image from Oh So Eclectic using Peekaboo Peach and Pumpkin Pie using the Rock'n'Roll technique.  Then I stamped the Thanks sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet in Emerald Envy.  I layered a piece of Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper onto a layer of Emerald Envy card onto Peekaboo Peach card base.  I cut a piece of Peekaboo Peach Ruffled Ribbon (retired) and folded over and adhered to the back of the Circle die.



Stamp Sets: Oh So Eclectic, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Emerald Envy
Card: Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Big Shot: Layering Circles Dies
Accessories: Peekaboo Peach Ruffled Ribbon (Retired), Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

# Products Available as a Bundle at 10% Discount
Oh So Eclectic and Eclectic Layers Framelits
Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set and Bouquet Bunch Framelits

You can purchase any of these products directly through me or on my Online Store.

Happy Stamping, hope you have an inky day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment