Saturday 16 September 2017

A Little Wild

Hi Stampers,
                     The card I'm sharing today is a cute and softly toned card.  I fell in love with the A Little Wild Stamp set images they were just so cute with the front and back of the animals.  You could easily use this card for a child or for a baby card, the colours are soft and muted.  I've added to that effect by sponging around the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (DSP), Soft Sky & Whisper White layers by sponge daubing the edges with Soft Sky ink, it really softens up the look of the card.

I kept to the circular theme portrayed in the DSP by punching out the focal image with the Starburst Punch and then the sentiment with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.  I used my colours based from what was in the DSP pack.  I made a very similar card to this for a very good friend recently for the birth of her son, I did use the alternate greeting from the stamp set " A great big welcome for a sweet little someone".



Stamp Set: A Little Wild
Inks: Basic Black Archival, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzaz
Card: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White, Coffee Break DSP
Punches: Starburst, 1 1/4" Circle
Big Shot: Garden Trellis EF
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Adhesive, Dimensionals

# Please note the A Little Wild Stamp Set is available as a Bundle with the Little Loves Framelits at 10% discount shown on page 108 of the Annual Catalogue.



No comments:

Post a Comment