Wednesday 20 September 2017

Cherry Blossom Birthday

Hiya All,
                I am really enjoying spring at the moment, the flowers blooming and the increase in sunshine.  You've just got to love that right.  Here's my card as a quick nod to spring, Cherry Blossom's in Bloom using the gorgeous Sweet Sugarplum - I really love this colour it's such a nice shade between pink and purple.

First off I stamped the greeting in the centre of the Whisper White Layer and then cut out using the Circle from the Stitched Shape Framelits.  Then I used the outside that you'd normally discard or use as a mask.  I stamped the branches first in Soft Suede and lined up the Two Stepped Flower images over the branch.  I enjoy two step stamping using Photopolymer Stamps, it's so easy to line up the images so they stamp perfectly.  Then lastly I added some small corner cut outs punched with the Decorative Border Punch.

The sentiment is adhered straight to the card base and the outside frame is popped up using dimensionals, which is a little hard to see with the photo.  You could easily add a bit of Clear Wink of Stella, Pearls or Rhinestone's if you wanted to add some bling to this project.  I hope you enjoyed seeing this card as much as I enjoyed making it.



Stamp Set: Colourful Season, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Soft Suede, Sweet Sugarplum
Card: Soft Suede, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Punches: Decorative Ribbon Border
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits

The following product when purchased as a Bundle are available at 10% discount yay!!

  1. The Colourful Season Stamp Set is available as a bundle with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.
  2. The Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set is available as a Bundle with the Happy Birthday Thinlits




No comments:

Post a Comment