Saturday 9 September 2017

Holiday Catalogue is Here!

Hi All
          Woohoo the Holiday Catalogue is here!! It's jam packed full of seasonal goodies to refresh your stamping inspiration and get your creativity flowing.  Here's a fun card we made at card class this week using a new Bundle from the Catalogue the Swirly Sentiment Stamp Set and Swirly Snowflake Thinlits.  Don't you just love bundles not only does everything co-ordinate but you get it at 10% discount.

I must admit I am a susceptible for cursive font's and fell in love with the sentiments in the stamp set immediately.  The set also has some lovely snowflake images.  The Swirly Snowflake dies are intricate and beautiful - definitely a show stopper.

Every year I say to myself I won't buy the snowflake set in the Holiday Catalogue... and every year I do.  So from now on I'm going to embrace it, even though we don't have a White Christmas in Australia with snow.  I helped lift the card with some Basic Rhinestone Jewels and some of the Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape.



Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments
Ink: Fresh Fig
Card: Fresh Fig, Whisper White
Big Shot: Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits, Precision Base Plate, Die Brush
Accessories: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Adhesive, Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment