Wednesday 6 September 2017

Swirly Thanks

Hi Stampers,
                     Here's the thank you card I gave to the ladies that ordered with me last month.  It uses a stamp set I've had for a while and haven't used as much as I should the Swirly Bird Stamp Set.  It's a set of simple images that can make some very impressive cards especially when you use it with the co-ordinating dies Swirly Scribbles.

The corners of the card were made with the new Everyday Label Punch which shows off the gorgeous Berry Burst card base.  For the Swirly Bird Flowers I stamped them in Berry Burst and also Powder Pink.  I stamped the flowers on diagonal corners so that I could leave a nice space of Whisper White.  I stamped the larger leaf in Pear Pizzaz and the smaller one in Old Olive.  Lastly I stamped the Thank You sentiment from Rose Wonder in Berry Burst and punched out using the Everyday Label Punch.  To add a bit of sparkle I added some Basic Pearl Jewels.


Stamp Set: Swirly Bird, Rose Wonder
Ink: Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive
Card: Berry Burst, Whisper White
Punches: Everyday Label
Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

If you liked any of these products you can order them directly from me or through my online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment