Saturday 28 October 2017

Berry Birthday

Hiya All
              Here's  quick and simple card showcasing the Daisy Delight Stamp Set and Pick a Pattern Washi Tape.  I just love how striking this combination of Whisper White, Berry Burst and Basic Black look together.  

I started off the design of this card with the Berry Burst Daisies, I stamped two and cut using the Daisy Punch adhered together so the petals were offset.  I added a Clear Faceted Gem for the centre of the Daisy.  I then decided I wanted a mostly Whisper White background so I used the Garden Trellis embossing folder to add some texture and then adhered the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape.

I stamped the greeting from Happy Birthday Gorgeous and punched out using the Classic Label Punch and played around with the placement of the flower and sentiment until I was happy with them.  Then I added the Basic Black card layer to give some colour contrast and then adhered to the Berry Burst card base.  A bright and beautiful birthday card to send to a special friend.




Stamps: Daisy Delight, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Inks: Berry Burst, Basic Black Archival
Card: Berry Burst, Whisper White, Basic Black
Punches: Daisy
Big Shot: Garden Trellis Embossing Folder
Accessories: Pick a Pattern Washi Tape, Clear Faceted Gems, Adhesive, Dimensionals

A number of products I used making this card are available at 10% discount when purchased as a bundle they are listed below:
  • Daisy Delight Stamp Set and Daisy Punch
  • Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set and Happy Birthday Thinlits
If you liked any of the products used above you can purchase them at my online store or you can contact me directly.









No comments:

Post a Comment