Wednesday 15 November 2017

Floral Lovely Heart

Hi All
           Sorry I've been away for a bit, I got quite sick for a while and lost track of absolutely everything.  I made this card up to send to my lovely customers who ordered with me last month as a little thank you.

Because the DSP I chose was quite bold being floral with a Basic Black background I wanted to keep the rest of the card simple.  I chose to layer some Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon onto some Tangerine Tango and then onto the DSP layer.  I used the Lovely Words Thinlits to cut out the word "lovely" from Basic Black card and then coloured it with Clear Wink of Stella to continue the sparkly theme.

I layered the word lovely onto the Tangerine Tango Heart that I cut out using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits.  Then I stamped the word Hello from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set in Basic Black on the Heart and popped the heart on the card with Dimensionals.



Stamp Set: Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Basic Black
Card: Tangerine Tango, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP, Basic Black
Big Shot: Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Lovely Words Thinlits
Accessories: Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals.

I hope you enjoyed this card, if you like any of these products you can purchase them by contacting me.



No comments:

Post a Comment