Saturday 14 October 2017

Christmas Holly

Hiya All,
               Here's a little bit of two-step Christmas Cheer.  I wanted to stamp the holly from the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set so that it looked like a decoration or garland.  I stamped the line image holly in Tranquil Tide.  It was easy to line up the solid holly image as they are photopolymer stamps I stamped off one layer of colour.  I repeated the same process for the Holly Berries in Fresh Fig, once they were dry I then coloured over them with Clear Wink of Stella.


Stamp Set: Holly Berry Happiness, Star of Light
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig
Card: Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Punches: Pretty Label 1 3/8" Circle
Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, Gold Natural Trim Ribbon, Dimensionals, Adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment