Thursday 19 October 2017

Warmth of Christmas

Hello
         I'm a little late this week but have a cute Christmas card to share using products from the Holiday Catalogue.  I started off with the sentiment for the card I love the cursive font and sentiments in the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set.  As a play on the sentiment "Wrapped in the Warmth of Christmas" I chose the Flanel type pattern from Year of Cheer Specialty DSP.  I also chose the Quilt Top Embossing Folder to add texture to the card front.

To make the Tranquil Tide punched out layer under the sentiment I punched two full shapes using the Everyday Label Punch then cut one in half and adhered each one to the back of the sentiment making sure some colour shows out the edge.  Then with the second punch out shape I turned it vertically and adhered behind the sentiment.  Then adhere all onto the gold foil snowflake for extra Christmas sparkle.



Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments
Inks: Tanquil Tide
Card: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Year of Cheer Specialty DSP
Punches: Triple Banner, Everyday Label
Big Shot: Quilt Top
Accessories: Foil Snowflakes, Adhesive, Dimensionals

# The Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set is available as a bundle with the Swirly Snowflake Thinlits at 10% discount.  The Everyday Label Punch is available as a Bundle with the Merry Little Labels Stamp St also at 10% discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment