Wednesday 22 November 2017

Bright Lamp Post

Hello Stampers
                         I fell in love with this lamp post die as soon as I saw it in the holiday catalogue.  I always had this image of the lamp post with the Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper words in the background.  I wanted to soften the edge of the DSP so I sponged it with Sahara Sand. 

The Lamp post after all that looked a bit lacklustre... so I added a bit of sparkle using Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.  I stamped the sentiment from the Brightly Lit Stamp Set in Garden Green Ink and layered it onto Cherry Cobbler Card Stock to add a bit of festive cheer.





Stamps: Brightly Lit Christmas
Inks: Sahara Sand, Garden Green
Card: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Merry Music Specialty DSP
Big Shot: Christmas Lamppost Thinlits
Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Sponge Dauber, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Tear Tape, Dimensionals

The Brightly Lit Christmas & Christmas Lamppost Thinlits are available at 10% discount when purchased as a Bundle.


No comments:

Post a Comment