Thursday 2 February 2012

Field Flowers for Mum

Here is the Birthday Card I made for Mum's Birthday earlier this week.  I used the Field Flowers stamp set because my Mum absolutely loves flowers and gardening.  She has this amazing garden at home I don't know how she does it, time and patience I guess.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Field Flowers
Ink:  Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Crumb Cake
Card: Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Big Shot etc: Vintage Wallpaper DSP
Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals



I did CASE Mum's Birthday Card from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Terri Mongeon from the US.  I have changed the colour scheme and not used the accessories that Terri did, but you can see my card gain lots of inspiration from Terri's.  Here is a link to Terri's original card so that you can check out her gorgeous work  Stamping with Terri.

No comments:

Post a Comment