Tuesday 7 February 2012

A Quick Card

Oh what a week and it's only Tuesday...  Just a few little drama's this week as you can probably guess.  They are putting in footpath in front of my house which is a great thing.  But wouldn't you know it I get home yesterday and cannot get in my driveway, they blocked it off with the framework for the concreting to go in.  I had to go round the block and through my neighbours driveway and across the verge to get in my drive.  Needless to say not a great way to end Monday afternoon.  Even worse was the timing I had ladies coming for Monday night stamp club all expecting to be able to park on my lawn or in my drive... woopsie.  Thanks to my ladies last night and tonight for being so wonderful and understanding.  I still can't drive on it today but all should be good for tomorrow.  But enough of the drama and on with the cards... 

While I was waiting for my ladies to arrive last night I had a quick look at some of the blogs I visit and one was the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog.  Yep you guessed it I found another sketch to use... so here's the card I mostly whipped up before class, with a little sponging and adhering during class wink.



The Sketch Challenge is number SSSC151 which you can check out here Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 151.  I might even have done this one in time to participate in the challenge, yay.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake
Card: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Nautical Expressions DSP
Big Shot etc: Circles #2 Die
Punches: 1 3/8" Circle, Spiral Tab Punch (retired)
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment