Thursday 16 February 2012

Part 2 of Creative Weekend

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!  Mine was good I enjoyed a lovely lunch with a friend... no real surprises but hey that's okay there's always next year.  So let's step away from romance for a moment, well actually lets check out a slightly romantic sunset card I made up over the weekend.



I had a lovely friend lend me her Scallop Square Dies to play with as I don't have these yet...  Hi Peggy :O) thanks for lending me your goodies I had so much fun playing with them... I will return them very shortly.  I thought seeing as I was just playing I would have a bit of a go with my brayer.  This is a great tool to create backgrounds with and one I sometimes have a little trouble with...

I'm not 100% happy with the layout of this card it's missing something but I'm not sure what... That's okay I'll just keep playing...

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink Old Olive, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Card: So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White
Big Shot etc: Scallop Square Duo Die, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder
Accessories: Brayer, Old Olive Marker, Old Olive Satin Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment