Thursday 16 February 2012

Summer Splash Birthday

Hiya All

Hope you're having a great week.  Mine's going great I had the Fun Time Scrapbooking Class earlier this week (hi ladies **wave**) which was a lot of fun.  I've also had a quick visit from my parents, it's always lovely to see them.  I also managed to squeeze in a trip to the dentist :O(  but it all went well... yay.  So it's my nephew's birthday next week and I've been working on making a birthday card for him.  Here's what I came up with today:



I so love how this has come together, nice and bright and great for a boy.  To make a girl version simply change the Pacific Point to Melon Mambo or Concord Crush.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Summer Splash, On Your Birthday
Ink:  Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade
Card: Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Big Shot etc: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Punches: Owl Builder Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch
Accessories: Lucky Limeade Organdy Ribbon (SAB Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Two Way Glue

*Note SAB stands for Sale-a-bration

Cheers and Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment