Saturday 19 August 2017

Elegant Dragonfly

Hello Everyone,
                          Thought I'd share another Birthday card with you, using the elegant dragonfly image from the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set.  Of course to make it simple I cut the image our using the co-ordinated Dragonfly Details Thinlits, I just love how Stampin' Up! makes crafting so easy by co-ordinating these products for us.  It really makes things simple and to be honest I don't always love to fussy cut.  For the lovely dotted background I used the dotted image from the same stamp set and stamped it in Pear Pizzaz and Marina Mist.  It's hard to tell from the photo but the wing of the dragonfly have been coloured with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.


Stamp Sets: Dragonfly Dreams, Birthday Blosssoms
Inks: Pear Pizzaz, Marina Mist, Dapper Denim
Card: Pear Pizzaz, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Big Shot: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits
Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Adhesive, Dimensionals

Happy stamping, if you would like to purchase any of these items contact me or buy them at my online store.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment