Wednesday 16 August 2017

Masculine Wood Birthday

Hi All
           Here's a quick and easy masculine birthday card we made at a class recently.  If you're like me sometimes you struggle when it comes to making masculine cards, especially with not putting ribbon or other embellishments on that have a feminine bent. I absolutely love the Happy Birthday Thinlits it was on my must-have list when I saw the Annual Catalogue.  Such lovely scripted writing and a nice big focal point to put on a card or 3D item.  

As a quick tip you might notice the Rhinestone's on the strip of Basic Black card aren't in the catalogue.  To colour them simply purchase a pack of Metallic Sharpies and colour them while on the backing sheet and then transfer them to your project.  This works with regular Sharpie markers too, not just the metallic ones.



Stamp Sets: Shock and Horror no stamps were used making this card...
Card:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Wood Textures Paper Stack
Big Shot: Happy Birthday Thinlits
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Metallic Sharpie Marker, Tear Tape Adhesive, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionsals

I hope you enjoyed this creation, I think I'll make this design again using a different designer series paper in a pack of co-ordinated cards.  It would make a nice gift.  If  you liked any of the products shown here you can contact me to order or alternately visit my online store.

                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment